a boise remodel - for realz

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Day 35: Glenn gets down to buiness in the yard. He attacked two large clumps of unkown green stuff. The guy is an absolute wizard with the sheers.





Finally I can see the clothes line pole.








The side of the house is a lot less scary now that Glenn took down the lean-to. I'm pretty sure the neighbors will be pleased it's gone too.






And finally, after a month, the dumpster is gone. I had a feeling that a 30 yard dumpster was going to be too big - I was absolutely wrong. That thing was completely stuffed.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Das es wunderbar! Looks like the good yard fairy did his magic. Wicked Awesome.

6:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yard fairy did magic moving that spooky shed and lean -to yucky stuff! I bet he had fun smashing and bashing. Great work!

7:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so you are saying G-willy is a fairy. That makes so much sense.

8:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who keeps making these remarks on G? If I know him, he is probably really upset about all this. Shame one you....shame.

8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can blame pappasan for talking about fairies. Maybe he is one, and trying to rope in Glenn.

5:50 PM

 
Blogger stinkykoi said...

ni hao!!??
hey holmes, b-reelz (b kallmer) sent me this link...blame it on him.
lookin good, bro.
drop me a line at hennasaru@hotmail.com
pees
tom 't-bag' nuebel

1:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home