a boise remodel - for realz

Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 27: Layin' the dance floor. Yep, that's the new flooring going down. It was a bit of a bugger to get started (like everything else) but it went down fairly easily once I got going.


And here's the second bedroom completed. I'm ready to put on my dancin' shoes.





Here's the living room...with the 18th coat of mud on the walls. It's just about ready for paint.







And here's the loo. As you can see the sink doesn't have a drain yet...damn thing keeps springing a leak everytime I set it up. I'm going to have to give my friend Trevor a ring.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIGUPS!

1:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaz said that I see great progress ! Now you can paint your ballroom and have a rave up. Moi xxx

8:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEEP DANCING YOUR SELF AWAY, LOOKS ABFAB!!

8:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are nutz-dlux! I am constantly amazed with the progress you are making! Excellent work! Don't forget to breathe every once in a while. Hugs and props to you!

9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the haps today, Tues? Keep us informed. Kazxxx

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home