a boise remodel - for realz

Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 27 1/2: Things are getting done. All the hardwood floors have now been patched. Just waiting on a sander and I'll have these babies lookin' like $47.50.

Here's a shot with the floor done in the living room. I also threw a coat of primer on the wall...no more drywall dust.




I also put some primer on the green wall - I miss the mint chocolate chip ice cream wall, but I'll get over it.



Here's the hardwood patch job in the master bedroom. It was a bit pear and required about a gallon of patching paste. It'll sand up like a dream.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good, you have done a hell of a great job. Super fantastic!!!

11:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantasmo! You made great progress today...I mean, the floors and all those piddly little jobs. I will make a carpenter of you, yet! Love ya, Moi

11:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is to be looking out from site!

6:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home