a boise remodel - for realz

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day 19: The invasion of the gits. I was woken up this Satuday morning by a lot of banging on my front door...I was fightin' mad when I threw open the door to find the three gits. Ma, Pa and Rick had driven down to pitch in and help me with the Lord's work. There's Rick in the corner lining up some drywall.




And here's dad, pullin' off some off the old baseboard.









They made lighting progress and were able to get a coat of primer on one of the rooms by the end of the night (after a minor altercation with the neighbor).







Here's the bathroom with a bit of the subway tile on the wall...I'll put baseboard along the bottom and a sink and toiler on the left wall. It'll be nice to not have to run up to Albertson's to take care of bizness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had quite the crew of extreme laborers in there Gettin' 'er dun!

10:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this altercation??

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Jerrod said...

do you miss Albertson's?

2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the premium content? I wanna see some grout.

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home