a boise remodel - for realz

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 14: I think I've turned the corner in the bathroom. I was able to get teh tub in and the floors in today. There's still some jacking around to do with the plumbing, but I think the hardest part is done. I'll put up some concrete backer board over the two far exposed walls and on the tub side of the new wall on the right. Once that's in I'll be able to start tiling the tub and walls...which is going to take forever. Anyway, here's a shot right after we put the tub in.







And here's a shot with the tub and the floor in...


















And here's a closeup of the tub/tile work...not being able to see the carnage all around greatly improves the look.







And here's a shot of the additional framing put in around the kitchen entry. I'll put some rock on it this week and that will make quite a difference.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drop the hammer and lay some rubber!

7:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the saying is, rick, "watch him burn some dust, eat some rubbers!!!"

11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Kazakstan, very modern country, women now can ride inside bus, legal age for consent sex now 8 years old, and gay man no longer must wear blue hat.

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home